Instructions & Recommendations
Please read the instructions carefully before using this product. Install this product by following the instructions step by step and keep these instructions for future reference.
- Wipe down the surfaces of both the wall where you will be installing the product and the object to be secured. Make sure the areas are clean and dry.
- Peel the backing off the adhesive on the outside of the hinge (the side of the hinge which will face the wall). Make sure to install Stickysafe at the highest point possible that is flat.
- Slide the hinge, with the adhesive facing the wall, behind the object to be secured. When the hinge is lined up with the corner of the object, press it firmly into the wall.
- Peel the backing off the adhesive on the inside of the hinge (facing the object to be secured).
- Press the hinge firmly onto the side of the object to be secured.
- NOTE: It is recommended that StickySafe be installed by screwing the product to wall-studs and to the object to be secured if you feel the adhesive is not strong enough for your purpose.
Recommendations, Safety Warnings, & Disclaimers
- Never let children climb or hang on drawers, doors or shelves.
- The adhesive is not permanent. It is recommended that the product be secured to the wall in a stud and to the object to be secured (screw holes and screws included) to permanently secure the desired object.
- Purchaser is responsible for installation of the product. The seller makes no representation or warranty concerning installation of the product. The customer takes all responsibility for the installation of the product.
- Adhesive may remove paint or damage the wall. YOU CAN USE A HAIR DRYER TO WARM UP THE ADHESIVE BEFORE REMOVAL FOR MINIMAL DAMAGE.
- The wall and object to be secured must be clean and dry before installing the product. The product will work best on a smooth and clean surface.
- Replace hinge if it becomes damaged during installation or use.
- For heavier objects, it is recommended to use two hinges, one on each side, and to secure the object to the wall using screws as described above.